Animal Hospital Clear Lake
Nasa Pet Hospital is a full service companion animal hospital. It is our commitment to provide quality veterinary care throughout the life of your pet. Our animal hospital services and facilities are designed to assist in routine preventive care for young, healthy pets; early detection and treatment of disease as your pet ages; and complete medical and surgical care as necessary during his or her lifetime. Our goal is to practice the highest quality medicine and surgery with compassion. We place an emphasis on client education with a practice philosophy that focuses on preventive medicine. We believe that practicing preventive medicine is the key to your pet living a long and healthy life. Thank you for taking the time to read about our veterinary practice and the services we offer at our animal hospital. Please contact us at (281)332-3418 for all your pet health care needs.
- Appointments: We see clients on an appointment basis Monday thru Saturday. We offer convenient options for clients who cannot schedule an appointment and prefer to leave their pet with us.
- Geriatric Care: Our doctors recommend twice yearly physical examinations and annual blood screens for senior patients.
- Vaccinations: Our doctors will be glad to meet you, examine your pet, and make vaccination recommendations based on your pet’s lifestyle and risk assessment.
- Exam Rooms: Four examination rooms allow us to accommodate our patients as quickly and comfortable as possible.
- On-site Pharmacy: Our in-house pharmacy allows us to fill most prescriptions for your pet.
- On-site Laboratory: Our on-site laboratory allows us to do a variety of diagnostic tests for your pet. We also utilize commercial veterinary laboratories for specialized diagnostics and consultations.
- On-site Digital Radiology: Radiographs are extremely helpful for diagnosing medical and surgical problems. Our in-house digital radiology capabilities and digital dental radiology capabilities provide us with additional information to aid in making a diagnosis for your pet.
- Advanced Dentistry and Oral Surgery: We have extensive training in veterinary dentistry and oral surgery and are advocates of regular professional dental care to prevent periodontal disease, heart, kidney, and liver disease.
- Surgical Procedures: Our surgery area provides for the performance of a wide variety of surgical procedures. Prior to surgery, we perform pre-anesthetic blood testing on your pet. We monitor your pet’s respiratory rate, heart rhythm and rate, blood pressure, carbon dioxide levels, temperature, and blood oxygen levels during surgical procedures.
- Pain Control: We are committed to keeping your pet as comfortable as possible by administering pain control medications before, during and after surgical procedures.
- Client Communication: We believe that communication with our clients is essential. Our office will call you with an update on your pet’s post-surgical recovery. You will be given written discharge instructions when your pet is released from the hospital.
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday
7:00am – 6:00pm
8:00am – 12:00pm